top of page
Yaser is a member of the Iranian Documentary Filmmakers Association (IRDFA), and his films have been screened at festivals worldwide and won numerous awards.
In his documentary, he chose the observation method. The basis of observational documentaries is that the audience, watching the film, realizes that in the absence of a camera, everyday reality would have taken place - the genre seeks to avoid judgment.
He has made many documentaries for television. Including a series of travel documentaries, which examines and introduces history, civilization, rituals and traditions, ancient sites, delicious food, etc.
he was as a jury member at the International Outdoor Documentary Film Festival of China OUTDOCS in 2021.
His last film, Beloved was selected for:
-IDFA 2018- Mid Length Competition- Among Top 10 of Best Audience Award
- 69th Berlin Film Festival - Culinary Cinema
- Best Audience Film in Hot Doc 2019
- Special Jury Mention in 67th Trento F.F – Italy
- Best documentary F.F - Kazan film Festival 2019
- Nominees for Best Documentary Film -Big Sky Film Festival
- Best Netpac film, Ulju Mountain Film Festival- Korea
- Best Feature Documentary film, Beirout international women's film festival2020
2022 feature documentary, Destiny, Iran-France and Norway co-production
2021 short documentary,I won't remain alone
2020 Documentary series ـ Zagros crown
2019 Documentary series ـ Carmania dream
2018 mid-length documentary, Beloved
2017 mid-length documentary, The Bridge Of Victory
2016 Documentary series ـ Golestan is my dream
2015 Documentary series ـ In the heart of Koomesh
2014 Documentary series ـ From the Northern Land
2013 short documentary, No one cares about jungles . Sky Isn’t Empty ·
2012 short documentary, Potable Water. The Stoppage Dam
bottom of page